Wednesday, July 15, 2020

A last challenge

I am happy to report we are safely home. We've had remarkably good weather and minimal traffic. But there remains one challenge and not the one I feared. I managed, thanks to some new gravel and grading delivered while I was away, to make the sharp turn from the house next door into my driveway. What I did not expect was that the carport that housed my Scamp was too small for the Escape, which SHOULD only be 7" taller and 4" wider. Somebody is fibbing about their specs. And I will need a taller carport. Considering all that we've been through, and all that could have gone wrong, this I can live with. 


Oh, and Ruthie and I are still friends so you'll hear from us on the road again.


1 comment:

  1. Well, that was a great first adventure with LAII and I'm glad all went well and you're home safely!

    ReplyDelete